Re: Jigsaw 2.0 !

My concerns have to do with quality, robustness, performance, and
timeliness. The current design is good enough for us right now. We were
depending on having that design implemented in an industrial strength
Jigsaw server. Does the current alpha5 (or your current snapshot) meet
your standards for the above criteria? If so, then I guess it's just a
question of renaming it 1.0 final.

What I would not like to see is creeping featuritis or creeping
designitis delaying a final quality release.

-Mark