Running Jigsaw with MS JVIEW

From: Thornton Prime <thor1@themall.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 17:08:48 -0700
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Has anyone else tried running Jigsaw under Microsoft's JVIEW.EXE Java VM?
I have tried both 1.0- and 1.1-compatible versions of JVIEW, with and without JIT support, on both Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0. In every case, it reports that it is loading properties, but never moves on to report that it is listening.
Things work fine if I use the Sun JAVA.EXE or the Symantec JAVA.EXE.
I would like to use JVIEW so that I can run Jigsaw as a service under NT. Furthermore, from what I can tell, JVIEW is the fastest JIT out there.
Any ideas?
Thornton Prime