Re: An easy way for getting a resource from an URL?

      LookupState ls = new LookupState (myURL);
      HTTPResource root = request.getClient().getServer().getRoot();
      LookupResult lr = new LookupResult (root);
      root.lookup (ls, lr);
      Resource targetResource = lr.getTarget ();

--
Joe Futrelle
HTTP Server Development, Joule/Hacksaw Group