Re: crypt JAVA

From: Mark Friedman <mark@intraspect.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 1997 16:22:10 -0700
To: "Joseph M. Futrelle" <futrelle@ncsa.uiuc.edu>
CC: Bill Wendling <wendling@ncsa.uiuc.edu>, www-jigsaw@w3.org
That's all well and good but I can't find anything in that document that
actually says which providers/algorithms exist in which particular Java
implementation. I figure that that is what the original poster would
really like to know. The document talks about the generic capabilities
of the crypto API, not particular instantiations.

-Mark