Servlets again...

From: Harihara Vinayak Ram <hvram@wipinfo.soft.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 16:46:59 +0500 (GMT+0500)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
	Using the procedure Anselm outlined I was able to run servlets. Now I
have a couple of problems.

1) I am unable to pass parameters to the servlets. I use the method as described
of having the servlet-parameters attribute. But in my servlet if I use the
getParameters() method, it throws a NullPointer exception.

2) I pass a query to the Servlet as follows :

   This works. But if I pass one parameter as in

Then I get a Java implementation error..