What platform/VM do you run jigsaw on?

From: Greg Kimberly <heyyou@gak.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 18:55:13 -0500
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I'm interested in using Jigsaw and I'd like to know what's the best VM (and
platform) to run it on. (I know Java is *supposed* to be cross-platform,
but as a Mac user, you'll excuse me if I'm a bit cynical ;-) If you're
running Jigsaw, especially as a production server (as opposed to just
trying it out) please drop me a line and I'll summarize for the group.

I'd like to know:

* what machine/OS you're running on
* some vague indication of how hard it's being used
* how often Jigsaw crashes/fails

optional (well it's all optional, but this is even more optional)

* a URL where we can all see for ourselves a real working Jigsaw server

Thanks,

Greg

Greg Kimberly
gak.com inc.