jigsaw as NT Service

From: Juergen Hofmann <hofmann@brzn.de>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 12:13:40 +0100
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi,

I saw in the mailing archives some mails concerning running Jigsaw as a
NT service. Anyhow, the proposols that where made there did not allow to
start and stop the service (if I am right?). I was going to implement
some support for this via the Microsoft Java SDK, because this would
allow a "real" service.

Has anybody done so up to now? Anybody interested to get the sources,
when I am ready?

Juergen

Juergen Hofmann (hofmann@brzn.de)
Bibliotheksrechenzentrum Niedersachsen, D-37073 Goettingen
Tel. +49 551 39 52 64
FAX +49 551 39 24 08