adding a new directory

From: Jeff Hicks <hicksj@raleigh.ibm.com>
Date: 14 Mar 97 15:50:16
To: www-jigsaw <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi,
   I am trying to add a new directory template for the CVSDirectoryResource and
the PutableDirectoryResource.  When I select "Add directory" from the admin
panel and then fill in the information and hit "Ok", I get a message that says
"Document contains no data".  This happens even though I filled in the
directory name and class name.  Is this a problem or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks,
Jeff Hicks