Re: open issues (to be solved)

From: <Joel.Crisp@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 12:09:35 +0000 (GMT)
To: abaird@w3.org
cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi

On 12 Mar, Anselm Baird_Smith wrote:

> Here is a set of open issues, that I am not sure how to solve. These
> are the places were I know there are still problems, but don't know
> exactly how to solve it. Any ideas/comments welcome.

Excellent !

Can we add : Move to/addition of SSI as a filter as well/instead of a
Resource ? This would allow resource to synthesise HTML containing SSIs
for local customisation of look and feel without modifiying the
resource.

Also, have you considered setting up a GNATS bug/feature request
database (CERN have a WWW interface to GNATS) ?

Joel
--
Joel.Crisp@bris.ac.uk | ets-webmaster@bris.ac.uk  | "I remember Babylon" -
Software Engineer, Institute for Learning and     |        Arthur C Clarke