Add Resource anomaly

From: Art Rothstein <art@mojo-working.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 20:05:59 -0800
If I try to add a resource without putting the class file in the right
directory, I get a good error message:

<<The field class has an incorrect value:

Invalid class name: FancyResource. Check the name of the class for a typo,
and then, check your CLASSPATH variable.

Click here to continue.>>

I then move the class file to right directory, click "here" and click
Create again.  I now get a misleading error message:

<<Fill in the name of the extension, and the class that files having this
extension should be exported with.>>

Subsequent attempts elicit the same misleading message until I change the
class name, hit Create, get the good error message, then go back and change
the class name back to the desired value.

McKinley Systems
San Francisco