Problems with mirroring

From: Todd <ribbit@portals.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 13:14:27 -0800
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I'm trying to get mirroring to work, but something seems to be going
wrong. Could someone who's played with this a bit give me a hand?

Here's what I 've done so far on myhome.org with jigsaw1.05A running
on port 20000

1) Set up a virtual host resource (call it virtual)

2) Created a child of virtual called blortzot which mirrors
   http://www.myplace.edu/
   It has local-root root and a maximum age of 10 minutes.

Everything gets saved and the server gets restarted.
So far, so good.

When I try to connect to virtual/blortzot I get a 404 error saying that
it was unable to find http://myhome.org:20000/virtual/blortzot or
http://myhome.org:20000/blortzot

Is there something foolishly obvious that I am missing?

Regards,
Todd