problem with Resources caching

From: Brian Millett <bpm@techapp.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 12:26:59 -0600
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I'm using 1.0a5 jigsaw, I have turned on the checkpoint & salvager.
What I am doing is very simple.  Just adding new resources that extend
PostableResource.  But it seems that I have given Jigsaw a flying
wedgie.  Every time that I change the new resource, I must stop jigsaw
& restart it before the new changes are seen.  I've tried to go to the
resource, delete it, add new resource, re-index, etc. but it always
boils down to performing the BRS (Big Red Switch) method.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

--
Brian Millett
Technology Applications Inc.     "Heaven can not exist,