RE: Jigsaw 1.0beta available to members

On Sat, 2 Aug 1997, Finnigan, Douglas Antony wrote:

> Can you please tell me how to become a member? I may have joined long
> ago (I'm on the mailing list), but don't recall having an id or
> password. (Sorry if this gets sent to everyone ... I'm not sure who's in
> charge, so to speak.)

Err.... it means that you need to be a W3C member.  Actually, your
organization should be a W3C member since W3C does not take individual
membership.  If your organization is interested, look at the page:

   http://www.w3.org/Consortium/

[---]
Neil D. Quiogue (neil@iphil.net)
IPhil Communications Network, Inc.