Jigsaw Books?

From: Mike Moran <mikem@clearcut.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 19:59:17 +0000
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi. I've been keeping up with Jigsaw since its inception, and
	I am now in the position to be considering it seriously as a
	replacement for perl cgi programs; which I have grown to hate.
	However, I still find the supplied tutorials to be too
	"reference based", and I usually find large volumes of
	online material tiresome to read. Hence, I am looking for
	a book which has a tutorial centred view of doing CGI
	programming in Jigsaw. Is there such a thing?

	Thanks,

		Mike