VirtualHost & Admin

From: RaphaŽl MARTIN <rmartin@iri.upc.es>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 14:58:03 +0200
Hi

I configured my server with two virtual hosts (VH1 and VH2) which are sub-resources of a VirtualHostResource called VirtualHost...
VH1 and VH2 are PassDirectory exporting directories and files of each site.
To make them working, I change in the general properties the root resources to VirtualHost...

To Browse the two sites, it works fine (excepted bugs of Netscape Browser...)

But, if I want to administrate one of the site with this configuration is impossible :
In each of VH directories, I have an Admin DirectoryResources with all sub resources of the classic Admin directory (Properties, Editor, Directories templates,...).
When I use General Properties, or The Exit link, or other resources of Admin that does not require to access to resources of the site, it works fine... Moreover, I can change general properties and come back to the first configuration with the root resources as root...

But, if I try to add a resource or a filter, using the GenericResourceEditor, I have a reply "URL not Found" : the request emited is
http://VH1/VH1/page, but it would be http://VH1/page
I change the configuration and put the root resource as root in 'general properties'... Then the Admin Process coulb be perform without any problem.

I can not find the bug in Editor Resource... If someone could help me...
But is it really a bug ??? Or there is something I am still missing with VH ?

A deu
RAF