HTTPResource Questions

From: Kyle Jamieson <jamieson@MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 17:49:56 -0400
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hello,

Is anyone familiar enough with the HTTPResource to say how I could extract
metadata from a standard HTTP PUT request in the put method of the
HTTPResource?  I want to feed Jigsaw this:

PUT /Labels HTTP/1.0

(PICS-1.1 ...)

And be able to extract the values of Content-Type and Content-Length in the
put method of HTTPResource.  I have tried using getHeaderValue of one of
the superclasses of HTTPResource, but this is not reliable when more than
one attribute is listed.  Any ideas?

Kyle Jamieson