Jigsaw Startup Problems

From: Evan Coyne Maloney <emaloney@pencom.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 1997 12:54:38 -0400
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Has anyone had consistent problems with Jigsaw starting up? I'm running
1.0a5 on Windows NT, and Jigsaw starts up successfully only about 33% to
50% of the time.

There is no difference in output to the Java console between a successful
and unsuccessful startup; the only outward manifestation is that Jigsaw
simply does not accept the socket connections; it just sits there.

If anyone can help, please let me know...

Adios,

The two-legged air-breathing human.               emaloney@pencom.com