Re: Jigsaw's cache mecanism

Julianne Freire de Sousa Pepeu writes:
 > Hi, Anselm.
 >
 > I've written a client side ProcessFilter. But, when I declare in the
 > property the 2 filters (CacheFilter and ProcessFilter), the CacheFilter's
 > outgoingFilter method is never invoked!

No ideas out of the head; Make sure both of them are well registered
(I guess you did). Depending on wether you want the cache to cache the
processed version, check the order in which you have declared them.

Normally if the ingoing has been called, either the outgoing ot the
exception emthods *have* to be called (otherwise it's a bug)

Anselm