Directory Template Creation Problem with IE3.01/Win95

From: Daniel Lee <dlee@inav.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 14:03:28 -0600
To: "'www-jigsaw@w3.org'" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi,
    Using "/Admin/Directories/Add+directory" via the forms based editor to
add a directory results in "cannot open ... server returned invalid or
unrecognized response". This happens for both "DirectoryResource" and
"PassDirectory" resources. Same thing happens if the URL is entered
manually from the browser.

    I seem to be able to add a resource to, say, the "User" resource using
the "PassDirectory" resource. Then with the addition of  a "java" file
extension I can attach the Jigsaw source files and browse them.

Dan Lee