PassDirectory take 2

From: John D. Mitchell <johnm@non.net>
Date: 28 Feb 1997 08:35:20 -0000
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Okay, now I'm really confused.  :-)

Just because, I tried renaming some of the files in the directory whose
content just didn't show up.  Originally all of the files were in all
UPPERCASE.  I changed one to all lowercase and reloaded the directory and,
la bing!, it now shows up in the directory listing.

I thought I had looked through all of the documentation but I didn't find
anything which was filtering out all uppercased files.  Certainly *I*
didn't add any filters to that PassDirectory resource.

Thanks,
	John