PassDirectory bug?

From: John D. Mitchell <johnm@non.net>
Date: 28 Feb 1997 08:18:46 -0000
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I'm using the PassDirectory for a resource to get to a file system
directory that is not under the Jigsaw root.  Mostly it works okay but it
will just up and forget about the contents of a sub-directory and so a
directory that has a bunch of files in it will just show up with a black
page and the parent link.

Note the directory does not have an index.html file.

If I type in a valid file name directly, I just get the dreaded "Invalid
URL..." message.

Thanks,
	John