Timeout token

From: Karen Cheng <karenkay@sholink.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 15:56:44 -0800 (PST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi,

I'd like to make the jigsaw server request a username and password
at initial login for each user, and assign a token if he/she is
authorized.  Whenever a page is requested, we check the token to
see if the idle time is more than 2 minutes.  If it is, then
we request him/her to enter a username and password again.

Is there a way to do this using existing jigsaw authentication classes?

Thanks,
Karen