re: Starting Jigsaw on bootup

From: darrell starnes <Darrell=Starnes%AppSrv%Sys=Hou@bangate.compaq.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 97 13:26:14 CST
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
you should be able to use the srvani.exe program that comes in microsoft's
resource kit for
nt 4.0. i haven't set it up yet but i have used it for other applications
and it works fine.

Darrell Starnes
Internet Solutions Division, Compaq Computer
email: starnes@netgate.compaq.com
voice: 713-518-3812
Original Text
From: www-jigsaw@w3.org, on 2/26/97 9:39 AM:
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>

     Can anyone tell me how to get Jigsaw on NT3.51 to automatically
     startup when the server is rebooted? right now I start it manually
     through a DOS box.

                                thanks to all in advance.