Jigsaw shutdown

From: John D. Mitchell <johnm@non.net>
Date: 27 Feb 1997 01:20:45 -0000
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Is there a signal that I can use to 'kill' the Jigsaw server in an orderly
manner?

There's a note in the archive that says that the only safe/clean way is via
the Admin/Exit.  I understand the issue with saving e.g., modified
configuration information.

The case I'm interested in is the *automated* orderly shutdown of the
server when, for example, the UPS system decides to shutdown the entire
system because the power has been out for too long.

Thanks,
	John