-trace not working!?!?!

From: Anselm Baird_Smith <abaird@www43.inria.fr>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 17:14:22 +0100 (MET)
To: bpm@techapp.com
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Brian Millett writes:
 > Well,
 > 	I feel like a twit, but I have the trace property set to true and
 > invoke jigsaw as:
 >
 > java w3c.jigsaw.Main -trace -root /opt/Jigsaw/Jigsaw
 >
 > I have the trace logging file defined, BUT I get NO trace!
 >
 > System = solaris 2.4
 > release = Jigsaw 1.0a5

Another last minute bug. The setting of trace in
config/http-server.props override the command line argument setting
(yes, you would expect the opposite ;-)

Anselm.
Just remove the w3c.jigsaw.trace and the w3c.jigsaw.client.debug from
http-server.props, or use the properties editor to turn them to true
(recommended)