Stack overflow in response to form click

From: Anselm Baird_Smith <abaird@www43.inria.fr>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 13:40:04 +0100 (MET)
To: Dave Makower <davemak@pencom.com>

Dave Makower writes:
> Stack Overflow problems in FormCardResource

I think I got it :-)

The problem is the following:
- get in FormCardResource calls super.get iff:
    getConvertFlag() && request.hasState("query")
  [your case]
- super.get is PsotableResource.get, which under above conditions call
  handle (convert-get is true, so query is converted to post'ed data,
  which triggers the call to handle)
- Under some circumstances (the one you probably hit), handle calls
  get with the *same* request, hence looping back to step 1)

The fix, I guess, is to change w3c.jigsaw.forms.FormCardResource (line
330 here) from:

	// If a location provided, redirect else get:
	if ( urlloc == null ) {
	    return get(request) ;
	} else {

to:
      	// If a location provided, redirect else get:
	if ( urlloc == null ) {
            request.delState("query");
	    return get(request) ;
	} else {

As I cannot reproduce the bug here, could you tell me if this solved
the problem (in which case I'll integrate it)

Thanks,