CGI needs to close connection

From: Brian Millett <bpm@techapp.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 18:06:15 -0600
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Anselm,
	I've started back up looking at the fastCGI problem of Jigsaw not
closing the connection after the fastCGI application has been
invoked.  But I failed to keep good notes on what class handles the
reply back to the client.  I'm guessing that the a5 version might have
changed also from the a3 release.

The problem is not in the execution of the CgiResource that maps to
the fastCGI, but in the first invocation of the resource, the
connection hangs.  If I stop the connection with Netscape's stop
button, then each subsequent invocation works just fine.  The first
seems to not want to let go.

Can you help with some pointers in tracing the life of a request when
it comes in till it terminates?  That way I can go look in the right
spot.

Thanks

--
Brian Millett
Technology Applications Inc.     "Heaven can not exist,