refused (overloaded)

From: Orjan Reinholdsen <orjan@spinne.ip.lu>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 11:56:44 +0000
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hello!

I'v implemented some servlet stuff using the new servlet API in
Jigsaw, and everything seemd to be running OK until Jigsaw after
approx. 1 day of low stress operation started to refuse all requests.
I had a look in the logfile and I could see multiple lines saying:

  refused (overloaded)

Intuitively I could guess that the thread pool somehow got exhausted,
but why?? Since everything was completely blocked I could not even do
a thread dump (B.t.w. what does the syntax in this screen describe?)

Any ideas out there??
Thanx!

/Orjan Reinholdsen

 Orjan Reinholdsen                                      Infopartners SA
 Voice: +352 29 57 59 33 02                             Fax: +352 29 57 59 39 00
 e-mail: orjan@ip.lu