Directory templates

From: Matthias Neubauer <neubauer@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 16:45:31 +0100 (MEZ)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hello,
I have installed Jigsaw 1.0alpha5 on AIX 4.2. While playing around
according to W3C's Administration Guide,
I tried to associate a directory
name with a ressource class with /Admin/DirectoryTemplates. My Netscape
3.01 didn't find /Admin/DirectoryTemplates, so I chose the closest URL:
/Admin/Directories (via Frames).
There, I tried to add the directory name "Writable" by following the
instructions in the Guide.
After confirming my inputs, I received the following error from Jigsaw
"- No Object Data", which means: "The remote server closed the connection
before sending any data.".
Does anybody knows, if /Admin/Directories is the analogy to
/Admin/DirectoryTemplates and if I found a bug.

Thanks,

Matthias