PICS Label Bureau

From: Anselm Baird_Smith <abaird@www43.inria.fr>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 10:45:34 +0100 (MET)
To: Oliver Roup <oroup@mit.edu>
Cc: "'www-jigsaw@w3.org'" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Oliver Roup writes:
 > Has anyone managed to successfully configure Jigsaw to run as a PICS Label Bureau?
 >
 > I seem unable to accomplish this.
 >
 > I have tried installing a new directory resource with name pics
 > and class w3c.jigsaw.pics.LabelBureauResource,
 >
 > but there is no response from the server.
 >
 > Can anyone be of any help?

I'll help you if you help me ;-) Have you tried reading the PICS
documentation available in the Administration section of the
documentation (itself available as /User on your Jigsaw). If so, can
you tell me exactly where things are going wrong (and then I'll fix
the docs)

Hope you're using 1.0alpha5