problems when using the Editor with IE

From: Anselm Baird_Smith <abaird@www43.inria.fr>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 11:24:23 +0100 (MET)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

I think I have found the problem. Jigsaw uses relocation in the
/Admin/Editor resource, without wither setting content length. This
causes IE to hang. Unfortunatelly setting content-length to 0 on
relocations causes netscape to hang, so I now always emit a content
within a relocation reply.

For those of you willing to patch your distrib, look for "reloc" in
w3c.jigsaw.formedit.FormResourceEditor and set the reloc content to
anything, ie:

reloc.setContent("relocate !");

This should solve the problem (let me know if it doesn't work for you)