re: MEIE3.0

From: darrell starnes <Darrell=Starnes%AppSrv%Sys=Hou@bangate.compaq.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 97 13:01:05 CST
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
please give us the build number as microsoft has released several ie3.0s. i
am using
4.70.1215. this is the latest from microsoft's web site and is labeled ie
3.01. it works fine.

Darrell Starnes
Internet Solutions Division, Compaq Computer
email: starnes@netgate.compaq.com
voice: 713-518-3812
Original Text