Jigsaw on the Mac

From: Nigel Forbes <nforbes@cs.qub.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 16:41:09 +0000
To: www-jigsaw@www10.w3.org
I have read through the archive for this list and have on seen anyone else
with my problem.

I have run the server using CW10 and when I double click on the
'jigsaw.out' icon I get:

Executing: javai -working /RINTY/Desktop%20Folder/Jigsaw/Jigsaw -classpath
./Jigsaw.out w3c.jigsaw.http.httpd
Jigsaw[1.0alpha3]: serving at http://localhost:8001
Completed(0)

My IP address is not 'localhost'!!  Using my IP address I can access the
default document (ie http://<my ip>:8001/) but if I try to follow any links
from here the address it is looking for is http://localhost:8001.

Does anyone know the way to solve this?  Have I missed out on something
really obvious?

Thanks,

Nigel Forbes
n.forbes@qub.ac.uk