Re: CGI problem

> I am a bit puzzled by that stack trace: why does your request goes
> through a ForwardDirectory resource ?

You've got me there :-) I'm using Jigsaw "out of the box" and I followed
the instructions for configuring a caching proxy which as far as I can
tell works apart from the POST problem.

> Could you provide more infos on
> this strange setting ?

Happy to tell you anything you need to know but I don't know where to
look for this one - it doesn't seem to be explicitly configured anywhere.

TVM for your assistance (BTW I'd like to mention that I'm really
impressed by Jigsaw - I see a lot of potential here)

kit