Resource attributes in constructor

From: Scott Jewell <jewellsc@pop.mts.kpnw.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 12:16:07 -0800
To: www-jigsaw@www10.w3.org
Hi,

Hope this is an easy one for somebody out there.

I can't seem to access my resources attributes in the constructor for
the class.  When I do a getValue, nothing is returned?  I'm not getting
an IllegalAttributeException or anything, just no value.  When the same
call is placed in the get() method, the proper value is returned.

Any ideas on what I'm missing?

TIA
--
Scott Jewell
jewellsc@pop.mts.kpnw.org

The opinions and actions mentioned are my own and no one else.