Adding a non 1 to 1 directory mapping

From: Mike Moran <mikem@clearcut.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 18:40:43 +0000
To: www-jigsaw@www10.w3.org
Hi. I've just started running Jigsaw to get an idea of its
	capabilities, and i've hit a blockage ...

	How do you add a non 1 to 1 simple mapping from a directory on 		a site
as seen via a url to a physical directory, eg:

	http://someserver/somedirectory

	maps

	to: somedirectorypath,

	where somedirectory and somedirectorypath are 	*totally* different?

	After perusing the documentation, which talks at length 		of a small
menagerie of resource classes, I still cannot find
	out how to perform this simple operation.

	This sort of operation is *very easy* under Netscape Enterprise
	server, which is a big advantage to me. At first glance, 	Jigsaw's
administration is daunting in comparison.

	However, I am more than willing to have my initial thoughts
	changed ...

			Thanks,

				Mike

--

Mike Moran              Internet Developer and Administrator
mikem@clearcut.co.uk    Clear Cut Ltd., 82 Great King St.,