Virtual Host Question...

From: Anselm Baird_Smith <abaird@www43.inria.fr>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 09:38:03 +0100 (MET)
To: mbreuer@siac.com
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
mbreuer@siac.com writes:
 > My apologies if this has already been addressed, but exactly how does
 > one configure virtual hosts in 1.0a3?
 > My apologies if the answer is obvious, but I'm rather new to both Jigsaw
 > and Java and haven't been able to get it to work.

Try first to read:

This should help you, the thing you need to know is that virtual hosts
are declared by having that VirtualHostResource contain a child whose
name is the name of the virtual host to handle.

I know I have (succesfully ?) helped someone on that subject, I can't
remember if it was on the mailing list, check the archive.