Cacheing of user defined resources

From: Steve <daddyo@sparky.oroad.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 10:46:20 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I'm just starting to do some serious development using Jigsaw (mostly
extending the PostableResource) and I've encountered a problem with
Jigsaw caching the new Resource I've created. If I make any changes
to my resource, the only way to get Jigsaw to use this resource
instead of the cached one is to compile the java code with a
completely different class name and then set up a new resource using
this class.

Needless to say, this makes debugging hell. I read through the
archives and I saw this mentioned once, but there wasn't a solution or
a usable work around..

How are other people dealing with this (or have I missed the 'turn
caching off' switch)?

--
Stephen Petschulat                                  OpenRoad Communications
stevep@oroad.com                       Java & Internet Database Programming