Re: Jigsaw as a service!

At 10:43 PM 10/23/96 -0700, you wrote:
>I haven't tried it myself yet, but I've heard references to a utility in
>the MS Resource Kit that lets you run things as a service. Check out the
>docs for the Resource Kit (I don't have them handy). I'm going to have to
>do this myself in the next couple of weeks, and when I get it figured out
>I'll be sure to post it..
>
>good luck,

The utility is SRVANY.EXE. Following the instrunction on Resource Kit Help
you are allowed to run any program as Windows NT Service.

I have used it with my site  http://www.netfly.it:8080 (only in Italian
Language for the moment) and SRVANY work fine.
The only problem is that the service don't stop when Jigsaw done.

Bye
Pasquale

Type Bits/KeyID    Date       User ID
pub  1024/1B503B41 1996/10/23 Pasquale Di Feo <pasdif@netfly.it>