SSIResource and PostableResource

From: Antoine Bertier <bertier@world-net.sct.fr>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 00:11:21 +0200
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hello everyone.

With 1.0alpha1 I created a new resource derived from PostableResource
to allow access to our Client/Server environment via HTML forms.

In 1.0alpha3 I noticed the new SSIResource which indeed seems a good
alternative to hard coding HTML in a java class.

Now I am wondering how to combine the Postable and SSI resources to
basically get SSI with parameters coming from an HTML form.

Does it make sense ? Any suggestion on how to do that ?

Thanks in advance,

Antoine BERTIER
bertier@world-net.sct.fr