Re: w3c.jigsaw.filters.CounterFilter problems

Anselm Baird_Smith wrote:
> There is a bug in the resource editor that prevents the counter from
> being updated when displayed (even when you reload it). Would this
> explain your problem ?
>
> To make sure this is not the problem:
> a) Start Jigsaw (say counter=0)
> b) Go to http://127.0.0.1
> c) Go to /Admin/Editor/Overview.html (counter should be 1)
> d) Go to http://127.0.0.1
> e) Counter will still display as 1
>
> Restart the server (shutdown/relaunch), if counter is still 1, then
> there is a bug. Hopefully I'll get the two minutes to run that
> myself...
>
> Anselm.

I have restarted the server, but the counter still to 0 (never
incremented).

The counter is incremented only if I access direct to

	http://127.0.0.1/Overview.html

I have isert a System.out.println into ingoingFilter("OK") method, and
into
console the message not is displayed when I access to

	http://127.0.0.1/

I Know the problem with resource editor, but not is this case.
I have recompiled my previous pdf.jigsaw.filters.ImageCountFilter
and don't work.

Thank you in advance
Pasquale

 Pasquale Di Feo