Put a resource

From: Gernot Schober <gs@christine.zfe.siemens.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 96 9:52:00 MET DST
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi!

I have a problem, setting up jigsaw1.0a3.

I am not able to configer it in a way so that I can use "put" on a resource
... I tried all the hints allready given on this list, but I did not succeed.
May be one can help me.
I use Jigsaw1.0a3 on sun-JDK for solaris,
the browser is Netscape 3.0gold.

thanks in advance
Gernot.

|                               F.G. Schober                                  |
|         Student of "Wirtschaftsmathematik" (mathematics & economics)        |
|currently somewhere in              |                   normally somewhere in|
|Munich, Germany, Europe             |                   Ulm, Germany, Europe |