Re: Ask for w3c.tools.crypt.Md5.class

From: Anit Chakraborty <achakra@MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 00:25:03 -0400
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
IF Im correct, Im not sure that its used anywhere. Its just given as a tool.
I wrote a DigestAuthenticationFilter a while ago using it since MD5 is
standard for DigestAuth.  Im not sure if Anslem ever used it to encrypt
passwords or not???
He can answer that one.

At 11:50 AM 10/17/96 +0800, you wrote:
>hi,
>I hava downloaded the Jigsaw and I have seen some code. I want to know
where the w3c.tools.crypt.Md5 is used. And how about the crypt in Jigsaw.