Re: cgi

Bruce Nelson writes:
 > I seem to having some similar but a bit more
 > drastic...(different,worse)
 >
 > I am seeing this on other areas such as <root>/Admin and
 > <root>/Admin/Properties...
 >
 > After the form or page loads the browser is still waiting for more
 > data. if you "STOP" it (on Netscape) you sometimes get the transfer
 > interupted.

If you use Netscape 2.0, you should be aware that there is a bug in
persistent connections. Fixing that bug requires a general performance
price (for all requests, not only nestacpe's ones), which is why I
didn't put it in.

The real fix is to upgrade to Netscape 3.0.

If this doesn't correspond to your situation, let me know.

Anselm.