Putable Resource!

From: wplatzer <wplatzer@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 12:56:38

I tried to upload a html document using Netscape Gold 3.0, but it doesn't work.

I did the following:

1) On Admin/Directories I used Add directory to add a new directory template. I called it Upload and used the class w3c.jigsaw.resources.PutableDirectory.

2) I created physically this directory in Jigsaw/WWW.

3) With Navigator Gold 3.0 I pressed Publish... and specified the URL: http://host:port/Upload/Test.html

4) I always get the message:

    Error uploading files

    The server responded:

    Target resource not found !

Am I doing something wrong ?

Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Platzer
Technische Universitaet Graz - University of Technology Graz