HyperNews page

From: Nick Pollitt <npollitt@ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 17:54:14 -0500 (CDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org (jigsaw list)
I have started a HyperNews page, where I hope to collect hints
and tips for Jigsaw use and administration.  It is my intention
to collect this info for when documentation becomes necessary.
Please check it out:
http://osiris.ncsa.uiuc.edu/HyperNews/get/pages/jigsaw.html

Nicholas Pollitt            |  If you know the enemy and know
NCSA                        |  yourself, you need not fear the
Software Development Group  |  result of a hundred battles.
npollitt@ncsa.uiuc.edu      |  -- Sun Tzu