Finding a .jigidx

From: Nick Pollitt <npollitt@ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 1996 22:48:55 -0500 (CDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org (jigsaw list)
I tried using the reindex function on a directory, but it
just hung there, so I had to kill the server.  In trying to
start the server again I get the error:

[w3c.jigsaw.resources.SimpleResourceStore@/internal/local/Jigsaw/Jigsaw/config/.jigidx]: unable to load index.
*** [httpd]: fatal error, exiting !
w3c.jigsaw.daemon.ServerHandlerInitException: Unable to restore root resource [root] from store [/internal/local/Jigsaw/Jigsaw/config/.jigidx] (not found).
        at w3c.jigsaw.http.httpd.initializeRootResource(httpd.java:462)
        at w3c.jigsaw.http.httpd.initialize(httpd.java:1175)
        at w3c.jigsaw.http.httpd.main(httpd.java:1352)

Sure enough there's no .jigidx there, and there's not one in the
distribution either.  Is there any way I can make or find one that
will fix this?

Nicholas Pollitt            |  If you know the enemy and know
NCSA                        |  yourself, you need not fear the
Software Development Group  |  result of a hundred battles.
npollitt@ncsa.uiuc.edu      |  -- Sun Tzu