REMOTE_HOST variable in CgiResource

From: steve nunez <Steve=Nunez%CS%Contractors@bangate.compaq.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 96 12:50:15 CDT
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hello all,
	I've just started using jigsaw, and I'm trying to use some legacy cgi
applications until I can rewrite them in Java. One in particular requires
the REMOTE_HOST environment variable to be set. I noticed  that this did
not appear to be the case, and while looking through the src, found the
offending line:

CgiResource.java, line 240:

//	addEnv ("REMOTE_HOST", , env) ;

Does anyone know why this would be commented out? Does anyone know if the
following line, which is similar the other code, might work to accomplish
what I want?

	addEnv ("REMOTE_HOST", request.getClient().getHostName(), env) ;

I need to find a way to set this variable (on Win95, if it matters) in
order to use Jigsaw (which I really want to do)

	- Steve Nunez