Has anyone uploded using Jigsaw?

From: Anit Chakraborty <achakra@MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 22:18:22 EST
To: www-jigsaw@www10.w3.org
Im trying to use Jigsaw to let users upload files to my
server.  Ive played around with the
w3c.jigsaw.forms.PostFileResource.post() method.

I haven't had any luck.  So far, what I have tried to do is
insert the following lines between lines 68 and 69 of w3c.jigsaw.PostFileResource
and then commented out lines 69, 70, 71.

	File newfile = new File("c:temp.doc");
	FileOutputStream outstream = new FileOutputStream(newfile);
	System.out.println("reading to file stream");
	while ((got = body.read(buffer)) > 0)
	  outstream.write(buffer);
	outstream.close();

The process runs smoothly without any hitches.  But when I go
to check the file "temp.doc" it doesn't have anything in it?

Has anyone sucessfully used Jigsaw and post to upload files yet?

If so, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anit Chakraborty