Rebuild /Admin?

From: Cliff Wheatley <cwheat@concordia.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 1996 13:37:46 -0600
To: www-jigsaw@www10.w3.org
I'm installing Jigsaw 1.0alpha3 on WIndows NT v3.51 sp3 and I can't get the
property editor to display in my browser (IE v2 16bit).  The WWW/Admin
directory is empty and there is no files with this path in the distribution
archive (jigsaw.zip off the W3 server).  I didn't see anything in the
documentation that says you have to build this directory (WWW/Admin) or did
I miss it?  Can anyone step me through building this from source?  TIA, much
appreciated.

-Cliff